Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Am I doing what you want me to do, Lord?

There are those days for a struggling writer when she wonders, "Am I doing what you want me to do, Lord?"

Yesterday was one of those days.

Invariably, God answers with a book sale or reader feedback. Within the last two days, I've gotten both.

And I hear His laughter, squeals of joy, and I join in with a great big, "Thank you, Lord!"

Without going into details, a man purchased Restored Hearts. Please pray the Lord will open his eyes to see that he can be delivered from homosexuality.









A reader sent the following email about Chosen Ones.









Mrs. Rife,

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to obtain a copy of your book "Chosen Ones," and I just finished reading it. I wish I could put into words how much it means to me that the Lord moved your heart to write this story. It is an honest depiction of the horrors of human trafficking in India, but at the same time woven into an absolutely beautiful story of redemption and healing through Christ. Thank you so much for sharing this story with me, and with all of your readers. This is such an incredible way to raise awareness about what is going on around the world and to show the hope that comes through Christ.

Blessings!

Thank you, Lord, for continuing to affirm your platform for me at this season in my life. So thrilled to be using Your gift for Your glory!

No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...