Monday, October 15, 2012

My Love to You Always


Experience the joys of falling in love. 
42 real-life stories of powerful, enduring love.
 
My daughter, Stephanie Kramm, is one of the contributors. 
 
Her love story is titled, "May I Have This Dance?"

Matt and Stephanie, married four years, have one son, Gabriel. Their hearts for trafficked women and children inspired my third novel, Chosen Ones, in the Born for India trilogy. They are currently preparing to minister in Thailand. 

A couple in crisis.
A child taken captive.
When their worlds intersect, each of them will receive a precious gift, but will they find it in their hearts to accept an outcome so different from what they expected and hoped for?


No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...