Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Welcome, Anita Higman, author of Texas Wildflowers!


Bestselling and award-winning author, Anita Higman, has thirty-two books published (several coauthored) for adults and children. She’s been a Barnes & Noble “Author of the Month” for Houston and has a BA degree, combining speech communication, psychology, and art. Anita loves good movies, exotic teas, and brunch with her friends. Please visit her online at www.anitahigman.com.

 
Four sisters find unexpected love in exotic Texas locales. A jilted Rosy hesitates to risk her heart again. A client tempts Lily to break a professional promise. A quirky geek educates Violet in the finer points of romance. Heather is challenged by love online. Will these sisters dare to take a chance when opposites attract?


What inspired you to write this book, Anita?
These four novellas are set in my state, and they cover places I've traveled to on vacations. I thought it might be fun to write about these rather exotic locations in Texas. For instance, one of the novellas takes place in Big Bend National Park, and I have my characters hike the very trails that my husband and I enjoyed several years ago. 

What is one fun thing your readers might not know about you but would like to?
Thirty-four years ago I rappelled off a cliff alongside the man I was dating. We kissed in mid-air while dangling off that cliff. I ended up marrying that man, and we've celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary!
For more about Anita and her books, visit the following locations.

To buy on Amazon:


www.anitahigman.com


Thanks for sharing with my readers today, Anita! 
God's best to you in your writing venture!


No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...