Regardless of our personal and joint likes/dislikes, there's one thing we definitely share in common and wholeheartedly recommend to others who testify to a love for Jesus.
Samaritan Ministries. A health-sharing organization for believers in Jesus Christ.
Before you write this off as yet another commercial for health insurance, let me clarify . . .
This is NOT health insurance.
It is so much more.
From time to time people ask me why we chose to become Samaritan Ministry members. In a nutshell, here's why.
1. Members pray for other members who have medical needs, and God answers those prayers.
2. Eleven months a year members send their monthly share directly to one another--household to household, along with an encouraging card/note. Once each year the monthly share is sent to Samaritan Ministries to support ministry operations.
3. All members confirm their belief in Jesus Christ and agree to live a biblical lifestyle, eliminating many unhealthy practices.
4. Members work to keep their own medical costs down which benefits all members.
5. Samaritan Ministries is recognized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 religious, charitable organization. SM exists for ministry, not for profit. There are no stockholder dividends.
6. Every part of Samaritan Ministries is dependent on God answering the prayers of His people. He alone can provide for all of our needs. All of the glory and praise go to Him.
The threefold ministry of Samaritan Ministries' members . . .
Send a note. Pay your share. Always stay alert in prayer.
For more information about Samaritan Ministries, call toll-free at 1-888-268-4377, or visit them online at www.samaritanministries.org.