Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

There truly is no place like America! I returned from India right into the open arms of my hubby. How I missed him! And his zany ways . . .

Like for instance, how he manages pest control at our home.

He uses bubble gum to plug up bee holes in our deck. I can only imagine there are several bumble bees (no, not bubble bees) flying around Roanoke blowing bubbles.

He sprinkles grits around the perimeter of our home and places a bowl of water beside it. He claims that the ants eat the grits, then drink the water and blow up! I have to chuckle. But, you know, it works!

No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...