Friday, March 26, 2010

Ah, Human Hair



The squirrel saga continues . . .

So if you come to our house and everyone is bald, you'll know why. Just go look in the garden.

But be careful, you may not escape without a buzz, no, I'm not passing out high-powered drinks or drugs. I'm talking "haircut" as in shave your head. My husband already does this, so perhaps I'll follow him into the bathroom with a dustpan next time around.

Honestly though, the squirrels are so used to us, they may not care about hair in the garden, unless it's someone else's. Hmmm . . . rubbing my hands, eyes squinted, sinister smile . . .

Better lock your doors, I just went for the trimmers.

No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...