Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What's fat and furry and in my garden?


Give up?

It's an otter! Yep, no traveling to the Peaks to see our famous Blue Ridge otters. He's come to me this year. And is he ever fun to watch! Since I've been tossing out the pulp from my carrot juicing, along with other veggie and fruit peel, he and the two Peter Rabbits (although I suspect one is Patricia Rabbit) are loving the regular meals. They don't seem to care a thing about my measly lettuce and spinach patch with that gourmet buffet in another part of the yard.

Now, where's my camera. I need a close up of my friend. Oh, and my sketch pad . . .

No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...