Thursday, April 26, 2012

Second Chance, now available for purchase on FaceBook!

My publisher, OakTara, has just added a bookstore to their FaceBook page! Stop by for a visit. Second Chance is one of the first 15 books to hit the "shelves."

https://www.facebook.com/OakTara/app_200829146697795


Dareece Jackson, a teen from the projects, wants something in Mave Robertson's purse . . . and he'll stop at nothing to get it.

A poignant story of middle age, surprising friendships, and unexpected places.

2 comments:

Diane Teague said...

Thank you so much for this book. I so enjoyed reading it. I challenged me to make more of my marriage of 43 years. Thank you again.

Eileen Rife said...

So glad Second Chance blessed your heart and challenged your thinking, Diane. Will you help me spread the word?

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...