Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fighting Mosquitoes

Fighting malaria-carrying mosquitoes in India is quite interesting!

In my novel, Restored Hearts, Constance jokes that in India when a mosquito bites a person it flies away singing, "There's power in the blood!"

Here my husband uses a special electrically-charged wand to zap the mosquitoes.

This helpful plug-in deters mosquitoes during the night. Works great!

We like natural alternatives, so my husband and I take Garlitrin 4000 and Vitamin B1to repel mosquitoes.

3 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Those bug zappers sound cool. Have you tried touching the surface to see how strong the zap is? :)

Eileen Rife said...

No, but my grandchildren tell me if you touch the surface just the right one, it can shock you to the point of being uncomfortable.

chappydebbie said...

Hmmmm....I have to admit, it would be quite tempting to try it. :) Of course, I would ask my hubby to test it first. LOL

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...