Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Welcome, Diana Brandmeyer, author of Mind of Her Own!


Christian author, Diana Lesire Brandmeyer, writes historical and contemporary romances. Author of Mind of Her Own, A Bride's Dilemma in Friendship, Tennessee and We’re Not Blended-We’re Pureed, A Survivor’s Guide to Blended Families. Once widowed and now remarried she writes with humor and experience on the difficulty of joining two families, be it fictional or real life.





Who knew making dinner could change your life? Louisa Copeland certainly didn’t. But when the George Foreman grill fell out of the pantry onto her head, resulting in a bump and a mighty case of amnesia, Louisa’s life takes a turn for the unexpected. Who was this Collin fellow, claiming she was his wife? And whose kids are those? Her name couldn’t be Louisa. Why, she was the renowned romance writer Jazz Sweet, not a Midwestern mom of three. Struggling to put the pieces together of the life she’s told she had, Louisa/Jazz may realize that some memories are better left alone.

Purchase links

What inspired you to write Mind of Her Own, Diana?

I have three boys and they were racing around the kitchen when I was trying to get dinner started. I kept the grill on the top shelf of the pantry and when I pulled it out, it slipped. It didn’t hit me on the head, but I thought, “What if it had hit me and I woke up as someone else?” 

Haha, it never ceases to amaze me where writers collect ideas! Sounds like Mind of Her Own may contain delicious doses of humor and angst. 

What one fun thing can you share with my readers that they may not know about you?

I began taking Zumba lessons and fit classes last year. The fun thing is I’m smaller now and have more energy—on the days I don’t work out! 

Ah, one of life's many ironies. :)


Great to host you today, Diana! God's success to you as news spreads about Mind of Her Own! 




Mind of Her Own is $1.99 through February 16 at almost all booksellers!

3 comments:

Pencildancers said...

Thanks Elieen for having me on your blog today!
Diana

chappydebbie said...

This books sounds really good! Great interview...sharing!

Pencildancers said...

Thanks ChaplainDebbie. :)
Diana

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...