Thursday, July 7, 2011

Made a New Friend Today



Made a new friend today! I met another real live OakTara author right here in Roanoke! For a writer cooped up in her cage all day, it felt good to break free and visit with a kindred spirit.

Judi Ehresman and I talked about everything from grandchildren and gardening to writing tips and house decor. Lovely tea time with a beautiful lady who I suspect I'll be visiting with again in the near future.

Judi has written several novels, three of which I toted home, excited to devour. . .

More later on that! Hubby just walked in the door ready for supper, so off I go.

Thanks, Judi, for a delightful afternoon visit!

No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...