Thursday, January 10, 2013

Experience More of India!

After 28 hours we're finally home! After listening to yapping dogs, horns blowing, varied voices, water sloshing, the early morning Muslim call to prayer and military drills, it's pretty quiet on the homefront this morning. God awakened me with a gorgeous sunrise! 
There truly is no place like home. 

Below is a shot I captured from our plane while waiting in Frankfurt.


I also took a pic out the window at 36K feet as we flew over the English Channel, Wales, and Ireland. Ah, to visit those places! 


To continue your experience with India, pick up my Born for India trilogy at the following locations:




Thanks so much for hanging in there with me over the last three weeks in India!

I have an exciting slate of authors joining me to discuss their current or upcoming releases! So stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

chappydebbie said...

I have really enjoyed tagging along on your trip, Eileen. I have learned so much that I never knew before.
Glad you made it home safely. Enjoy the quiet, the clean water and all the other wonderful things we have that India does not have.
Looking forward to the upcoming interviews! God bless!

Eileen Rife said...

I've enjoyed having you along for the journey, Debbie!

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...