Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas with my Life Group!

Life Group progressive dinner. Appetizers: sausage balls, cheese ball and crackers, punch, pastry puffs, and veggie tray. Yum! Could've snacked on this all night. 

Main course at our house. Lasagna, green beans, corn, and rolls.

 Sharing an Advent devotional

On to the next house for desserts: chocolate covered fruit, pudding, pretzel sticks, baklava, coffee, followed by a white elephant exchange. Yeah, I lucked out! Brought home Caress Body Wash and cloth and Bath and Body vanilla sugar lotion and lip balm. My favorite!

Me and my honey--grinning lovers--after demonstrating ballroom dancing.

For more about me, visit my Author Page

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003O405FO 

3 comments:

chappydebbie said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Ballroom dancing? That's awesome!

Eileen Rife said...

Yep, we took up dancing when we entered the empty nest eight years ago.

chappydebbie said...

Good for you! I hear that dancing is great exercise...beats jogging and sit ups. :-)

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...