Wednesday, May 13, 2020

God's Creative Comfort




During an Abba Walk the other day, I thanked my Good Shepherd that as His little (often trembling) lamb, He has me nestled under His loving arm. 
On my way back home, I rounded the corner and lo and behold--Lamb's Ear! A bumper crop! 
I had to smile as I plucked a woolly soft petal as a souvenir to press in my journal beside the entry I would write, 
the one about how God shows up with His sweet and often simple gifts that reassure my heart with His presence. 

How about you, dear reader? How has God shown up to comfort you in sweet and unexpected ways lately?

Share your anecdote to encourage my readers.

No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...